Golfing at Darrington Golf Club
The Course is open, Buggies are on
preferred lies in play on closely mown areas
full tees and greens.
Club Captains 2018 - Phil Storey Lady Captain 2018 - Christine Stratton
Well done to our Captains of 2017/2018 Alan Wadeley and Pauline Fluen for managing to raise a staggering £5918 throughout their captaincy. £2959 for Alzheimers/Dementia and £2959 for Breast Cancer. A fantastic achievement that you should be proud of and thank you kindly to all our members and visitors who supported their work over the past year.
Nestled amongst an attractive blend of mature trees, gently rolling fairways and lakes, Darrington golf club (formerly known as Mid Yorkshire golf club) opened in 1993. Steve Marnoch who designed the course saw the potential of this beautiful site and its unique location being a short 'drive' from Leeds, Wakefield and Pontefract. We offer you a warm welcome to our private Club at just over 6300 yards, which provides an excellent and enjoyable test of golf whether you are an experienced golfer or a relative newcomer to the sport.
Darrington Golf Club facilities include:
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Buggy fleet available for hire
- Brand new 23 Bay floodlit driving range, developed in association Mike Walker Golf
- State of the art custom fitting technology with Flightscope
- Experienced tuition including video analysis from PGA qualified Professionals
- Stoneacre Golf Academy
- Pro–Shop offering a wide variety of products at attractive prices.
- White Tees 6335 yards Par 70 SSS 71
- Yellow Tees 5931 yards Par 71 SSS 68
- Red Tees 5454 yards Par 72 SSS 72
Fairway Flyovers and Information
All 18 holes can be viewed on the gallery page